Members at OPA
What Makes OPA luxury hall Unique?
Stepping on our pentelic marble stairs you enter in an eclectic carefree world. You will feel welcome with our excellent and polite service from the moment you walk through the door. You will feel honoured to be greeted and taken to your table by our friendly hostess, where you can eat, party, chill or chat day and night. We welcome people from all walks of life, which is part of its uniqueness.
OPA is a place to enjoy leisure hours or the perfect arena for a business event day.
But there is more to it if you decide to join our members club. You will be entitled to unique privileges such as:
- Free entry for you and 1 guest to the club
- Discounted entry for you on our special events nights
- VIP queue jump entry
- A complimentary bottle of Champagne for the first booking of a VIP table and on your birthday
- 25% discount of your restaurant bill
- 25% discount on VIP reservations
- Invitation to two exclusive members events per year
- An opportunity to win a luxury sailing holiday in the Greek islands with our business partner Ionian Ray Greek luxury yacht charter.
Sail the Ionian in luxury….
The spectacular Greek Ionian Islands being famous for their crystal clear & turquoise waters with pebble or golden sand beaches, fully green nature and breathtaking sunsets, is the absolute destination for the yacht lovers!
- Individual (age 25 and over) £500.00 per year.
- Corporate (minimum of 4 persons age 25 and over) £400.00 pp per year.
All rates are inclusive of VAT
Once your fully completed application is submitted to us, it will be brought before our Membership Committee Meeting and may be subject to a waiting list. If accepted and after payment, a member’s kit will be send to you with your membership card and it can be used immediately.
Payment details must be completed on all applications in order to be fully complete.
In order to be put forward to the Membership Committee all applicants will need to provide the following:
• Copy of photo ID (Passport or Driver’s License)
• Copy of 1 recent utility bill showing your name and address.
As proof of address we can ONLY accept ONE of the following documents:
• Tenancy agreement or Mortgage statement
• A resident permit – if required to prove residency
• Utility bill, TV license or Council tax bill
• Credit card, ISA account or Bank statement
• Car Insurance Policy or copy of a driver’s license (photo card), (then passport required as ID)
• HM Revenue & Customs / Inland Revenue documentation