We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure.
In order to book our services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number. This information is processed by our staff so they can accommodate your request.
The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by OPA, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. OPA reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
Our website uses SSL encryption protocol to keep all the data transmitted safe. You can verify this by the presence of the LOCK or the https:// in your browser.
We store data that includes consent for usage of your data, agree to receive our marketing material your ip address and type of web browser you are using.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are necessary to enable you to a navigate around our website;
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. To enable OPA to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
In general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites or partner sites.